Closing Date: January 31st, 2019 (Client will hire as soon as the right candidate/s are found)
Work Location: Downtown Calgary
This position is based out of our client’s brand-new office in downtown Calgary, located just steps from the beautiful Bow River and 2 blocks from Calgary’s c-train. As an eco-friendly company, our client supports their employees by offering a company paid monthly transit pass. Employees enjoy an open work space with ergonomic sit-stands desks.
Our industry leading client offers:
Introduction & Background
- A competitive salary with a quarterly incentive
- Great benefits including Wellness days, on-site gym and a company matching group savings plan
- Believes in work life balance and support continuous personal growth through professional development assistance
- An empathetic culture that is passionate about helping people
We are looking for a Debt Relief Specialist – Inside Sales. As the Debt Relief Specialist, you are the first point of contact for individuals struggling with debt. The company is not a collection agency, nor do they lend money. The company provides options to help relieve the financial strain debt can have on their clients’ lives. You will be joining their dedicated client-centric sales team of Debt Relief Specialists. Each day, you receive telephone calls and internet inquiries from individuals ready to have a debt relief solution tailor-made for them.
Requirements & Qualifications
- You will conduct telephone consultations with individuals seeking debt relief by connecting with clients and normalizing the conversation regarding debt
- You are personable and engaging while identifying, gathering and verifying personal and financial information
- You exercise judgment to diagnose and recommend solutions
- You deliver a compassionate client-centric experience
- You produce quality and timely solutions every day
- You work with a team of dedicated professionals.
- You have 2 or more years of relevant work experience in either insolvency, credit counseling, financial advising, or banking associate/specialist
- You are results driven with experience in a sales environment delivering excellent client-centric solutions
- You understand the difference between various personal financial products such as RRSPs, pensions, RESPs, car loans, and mortgages
- You navigate around technology efficiently and accurately
- Your oral and written fluency in English is exemplary; and, the ability to speak a second language is an asset
- You are able to work flexible hours (5 day week) including evenings and weekends, if required.