Closing Date: January 31st, 2019 (Client will hire as soon as the right candidate is found)
Introduction & Background
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Account Manager, that is established in the Vancouver region. This industry leading company provides world-class products and services for industrial and commercial process applications in Western Canada. The full-time Account Manager will be responsible for representing product offerings within the company’s portfolio; this includes valve, instrumentation and power products.
In addition, you will be responsible for achieving sales activity goals and fostering relationships with new and existing customers.
- Set, track and achieve sales activity goals
- Foster relationships with new and existing customers by exploring new business opportunities, promoting our product offerings, and providing solutions based on technical requirement
- Gather and analyze intelligence about customers, competitors, competitor's products, and any aspect of the environment needed to support making strategic decisions
- Coordinate orders with internal business units and manufactures to ensure our customers receive a positive experience, quality products and flawless execution
- Elevate our brand equity through events, trade shows and training sessions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a technical sales role focused on either valve, instrumentation and/or power components; preference will be given to candidates with experiences in all three
- Technical engineering diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills in English is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada