Closing Date: January 10th, 2018
Introduction & Background
We are seeking an experienced People Change Management Consultant for our enterprise client. The organization would like would like to engage a resource who specializes in People Change Management practices and will have the opportunity to assess change readiness, develop change strategy, and plan, coordinate user acceptance and other related tasks as it pertains to:
- Obtaining management commitment to ensure the required resources are available for the overall program;
- Ensure the department has the necessary knowledge, processes, roles and training in place to successfully use the Work Force Management system and to adopt new or changed business processes;
Communicate and ensure different level of Management, Leadership and employees are well informed, engaged and ready to embrace this change
- Conduct and analyze:
- Change characteristics assessments
- Impact assessments
- Organization readiness assessments
- Sponsor assessments
- Develop Change Management Strategy and approach for the project
- Develop and implement the change management plan
- Document Sponsor Roadmap
- Plan and lead feedback sessions, workshops, information sessions.
- Review and discuss root causes and new pockets of resistance with project team, employees, SME's, Managers and Sponsors.
- Develop strategy for operationalizing reinforcement
- Develop and implement communication strategies for different levels of Management and employees across the department
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in people change process design;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Proficiency in change management documentation and identification;
- Proficiency in communication across the organization at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, MS Project and MS Visio;
- Proficiency in interviewing clients;
- Excellent organization skills.
- Previous experience with Transportation or similar organizations;
- Previous experience with Workforce Management implementation;
- Strong knowledge of Prosci change management methodology;
- Previous work experience with large enterprise technology and business process change implementations.